Friday, May 3, 2013

What, if your dreams...

What, if your dreams...


I will be your guardian angel.
I’ll keep watching over you.
Be the one in the dreams you dream of.
Dreamland fantasies come true.


In that dream, there’s a sea, and a sunny sky.
Right beside your hand, mine safely lies.


You’re magnificent this evening,
soft and warm, like a summer night.
Let your lips describe this feeling.
Let your heart refuse to fight.
 

In that dream, there’s a sea, and a sunny sky.
Right beside your hand, mine safely...
 

What, if your dreams perished into a smoke,
and your lips are all in blood?
Would you then still be daydreaming?
 

You are my dream,
you’re my abyss and sin.
The cloud that brings thunderstorm –
I cannot change our history…
 

Please, do not dare,
do not think,
do not tell.
Do not long,
do not yell.
I’m the one who’s eternally yours.
‹ yr. 2000 ›

No comments:

Post a Comment